Rain Barrel rebates for Southern California – Residential and Commercial
Rebates start at $75 per barrel (limit 4 per household)
Public interest in conservation rebates has been overwhelming and program funding has been committed. Approval of applications is on a first-come first-serve basis and subject to availability of funds.
Submittal of a reservation request does not guarantee approval or payment.
Additional funding may be made available as early as May 26, 2015. Please check this website after May 26th for the most up-to-date program information.
Foothill Municipal Water District Cistern/Large Rain Tank Rebate
- $0.15 per gallon up to a max. of $2,000 per customer
- Must be a minimum size of 300 gallons to qualify
- Open to Foothill Municipal Water District customers
Santa Monica Rain Harvest Rebate: Rain Barrels and Cisterns
- Large Cistern Rebate: up to $2,000 each (max 2) and must be 500 gallons or more
- Small Cistern Rebate: up to $500 each (max 4) and must be 200 to 499 gallons
- Rain Barrel Rebate: up to $200 each (max 8 barrels) and must be less than 200 gallons
**Be sure to check your city or local water district to see if they have their own rebate program